YOGA

With Helen Bish​op

IN PERSON CLASSES restart TUESDAY 19th April 2022


Also available LIVE on zoom  



I offer a fully rounded yoga practice in my classes, suitable for seasoned yogi's and students fresh to yoga. It is vital to incorporate all aspects of yoga to explore the full benefit for your body, mind and soul.

Meditation to help us find space to 'just be' and dissolve the stresses of life. Vinyasa style sequences and postures to free the body from tension, creating both mobility and stability. Conscious breathing practices to direct and discover our energies.


  



Monday Yoga 

at Toc H, Little Mount Sion,

Tunbridge wells  

7:30pm-8:30pm 

 

also LIVE on Zoom

Meeting ID 401 003 4057


Book for the IN PERSON CLASS

New Term from 25th April to 16th May 2022 

3 Sessions for £36 upfront (£12 each)

Drop in's £14


or 

Book for the ONLINE CLASS

term from 25th April to 16th May 2022

3 Sessions for £30 upfront (£10 each)

VIA http://zoom.us 

Meeting ID 401 003 4057


contact Helen on 07968 255 127 to book a place and get the passcode for online




Wednesday yoga

at The Yoga House 

Upper Cumberland Walk, 

Tunbridge Wells


9:15am-10:15am Wednesdays from 20th April '22


Book via theyogahouse.co.uk

 



Thursday Yoga 

at Toc H, Little Mount Sion,

 Tunbridge Wells


 9:15am-10:15am Thursdays from 21st April to 19th May 2022


Book for the IN PERSON CLASS

term from 21st April to 19th May '22

5 sessions for £60 upfront (£12 each)

Drop ins £14


contact Helen on 07968 255 127 to book a place and for more info





********




Find me on Insta and FB: Helen Bishop Yoga   


[email protected]

07968 255 127




Recorded classes

To have a weekly class emailed for you to do in your own time please contact me. For £10 weekly I will send you a different class each week. 



If you are interested private group classes or one to one sessions please contact me. Prices start at £70 for one to one and up to 5 students then £12 extra per student. 






Retreats

SUMMER WEEKEND RETREAT ON THE SUSSEX DOWNS 14TH-16TH JULY '23

I am offering a weekend of yoga, meditation, sea swimming, great food and good company. A chance to rest, revive and restore yourself.


I am running it with an excellent teacher, Jessica Livingstone of Well Being Yoga from Brentwood Essex. Together we call on 30 years experience and have trained together annually with Shiva Rea for the last 9 years.


We have designed a weekend retreat to rebalance and restore body and mind. Yogic practices, meditations, relaxations and other activities will be included, oh and lots of laughter. The aim is to have time and space to connect to the real you and return refreshed and revived.


THE SETTING

The weekend will take place at the beautiful Florence House at Seaford Head. Close to the sea, a coastal path will lead you to unspoilt beaches of the Seven Sisters Country Park. The house is set in 6 acres of grounds with a peaceful walled garden. The chefs will create delicious home cooked meals from locally sourced produce where possible.


WHAT'S INCLUDED

-2 nights accommodation (with a range of  different rooms/prices to suit you)

-Full vegetarian catering (dietary requirements can be catered for, small additional charges will be made for this) unlimited teas/coffees, fresh fruit and biscuits.

-Full yoga & meditation  programme (Friday evening, Sat am & pm, Sunday am & early pm)

- Wood-burning stove and outside fire

- Yurt for respite and meditation.


Retreat will start at 5pm on the Friday until approximately 4pm on the Sunday. 


THE INVESTMENT

Triple rooms with shared bathroom £450 pp


Twin with shared bathroom £499 pp


Twin with en-suite £570 pp


Double bedroom £580pp for single person or £920 for couple


Please contact me asap if you are interested. To secure your place a 60% deposit will be required and the remaining 40% by 14th May 2023.





NEW RETREAT.... Lucca, Italy May 21-28 2022. SOLD OUT



Contact Helen Bishop 07968 255 127 

or [email protected]